Thursday, December 18, 2008

Don't shoot me I'm only the comedian...

When did middle aged, successful white guys become public enemy number one? Lately we are seeing alot of these types being beaten up over their greed and politics. Guilty for bankrupting companies, ponzi schemes and starting wars. Bailouts are refused, jail sentences pending and shoes thrown. I don't condone bad behavior. I understand these bums deserve this but it seems like America has a vendetta. We want these guys taxed, jailed and silenced. Are we supposed to feel guilty for doing well in America? When did success become a bad thing? Is it all about jealousy? Are we really mad at these individuals for what they have done, or has a mark been placed on the heads of all middle aged, upper class white men.
People feel a sense of entitlement without making the effort. We have become a nation of victims. It's time to realize we are the masters of our own destiny.









I am getting a little concerned. I went to school and got a decent education. Worked hard to get where I am. I consider myself fairly successful, but not a millionaire. What if I really tried to make it all the way to the top. Make a few million? Would I be hated too?
It's time to stand up.
We need a parade....
Who's with me?....
Let's MARCH !!!
Anybody?
Hello?
We built this country....LET'S GOOOOO!!!!
NO ?
oh well...
I guess we had a pretty good run.










Don't be hatin...

No comments: