Friday, November 21, 2008

Dream weaver I believe you can help me...

Last night I had a dream an angel appeared in front of me. She didn't look like the one in the picture here. If she did, I would still be sleeping. It was one of those very vivid dreams that felt more like a vision. You know the kind. She made me follow her. As I did, I felt younger. it was like she was taking me back in time. She led me to an alleyway. It was dark and deserted and a little cold. I turned to her and tried to speak. I couldn't. I think, could this be the end? Am I dead? Next thing you know, she clocks me on the back of the head with her wing and steals my wallet. Just my luck, I finally see an angel and she robs me.

What does this mean? I try to analyze dreams, but this one is just weird. Am I waiting for someone to rescue me but I am afraid they would only rip me off in the end? I don't know.

Lately, I have been having some trouble sleeping. I have woken up a few times actually screaming in my sleep. Apparently these are called night terrors and are common in small children, specifically babies. Weird stuff happening to me lately. I am probably stressed out and drinking too much coffee during the day. I have never had trouble sleeping. I sleep like a baby. Maybe that's why I am having night terrors. I am sleeping like a baby.

John McCain recently said after losing the election "I sleep like a baby, I wake up every two hours crying". Maybe it has something to do with picking Sarah Pailin as his running mate. That is something to cry about. If John McCain was really sleeping like a baby, he would be going to the bathroom in his pants too. At his age, this may be the case.



I usually hate when people tell me their dreams. I find it very boring. I usually fall asleep while they are telling me.

Anyway, if anyone out there has any interpretations of this weird dream, let me know.

Now, here is a guy who should be waking up with night terrors. I would not want his job.




Good Night Mr. Obama and look out for those angels.

No comments: